Well to be honest this is a really tricky one... when your mind isn't feeling creative, it's really hard to make yourself be! However, I have a few tricks that typically help me:
- Take a break to read a good book for 15 minutes
- Do 10+ minutes of meditation
- Take a shower - always clears my head and helps me come up with great ideas
- Go for a workout
- Go grocery shopping at your favorite grocery store - mine is Whole Foods
- Scroll through Pinterest to get your juices flowing
If all else fails, just pull out your paints or pens and start doodling - something will come to you!