Fall Snakeskin Favorites
Who doesn't love a little animal print, especially a little snakeskin? I rounded up some of my favorite snakeskin picks for fall 2020. Shop them below:
- These snakeskin boots are the perfect neutral to wear all fall long and even throughout the winter into spring. I love the block heel because they will be comfortable even on long walks through the airport when you're traveling this holiday season - is anyone is with all the COVID spikes. Shop these fun boots here.
- What a fun flowy top from my friend Caroline at 8.28 Boutique. The olive hue makes it even more chic with that unique and edgy color. Shop it on 8.28 Boutique here.
- In my opinion, you can never have too many shirt dresses. They are so easy to throw on, but they still make you look pulled together and professional. This one looks comfortable but has a girlboss vibe from the snakeskin print. Shop it here.
- This ruffle snakeskin blouse is also a favorite from 8.28 Boutique. Caroline, the founder, is also an animal print lover like myself. This top wouldl okk great with a skirt or some jeans! Shop it here.
- A leather jacket but one that is vegan? I love any kind of jacket for the fall and winter! I wear them all the time becasue I am always cold, even when I take off my coat so they are perfect for layering and keeping you extra warm. This snakeskin print is cute and edgy. Shop it here.
- I love a good pencil skirt even though it's not always the best look for me personally. If only I had long legs! Shop this beauty here.