I've always been a sucker for metallics! I think you can throw a metallic on with whatever you're wearing and it just adds a little something extra. I'm especially dying over this metallic top! Gorgeous!
- In my opinion, you can never have too many little trays throughout your home. This one would be perfect sitting on an ottoman in your living room.
- I've loved these gold heels for a long time but still haven't actually purchased! Not sure what's holding me back because they a beautiful!
- What a cute and unexpected little fortune cookie keepsake box! It is unexpectedly modern when keepsake boxes are usually porcelain and painted with some sort of floral pattern. Love how this one is cool and trendy.
- This quilted metallic top is to die for! What a gorgeous quilted pattern with metallic woven into the fabric! It reminds me of a princess cut but way too modern to be called that. No other words besides gorgeous!
- You can also never have too many necklaces to layer! I love the layered look and even love mixing and matching gold with silver. I have a favorite golf cross I wear from Roberto Coin, and this silver medallion necklace would look great layered with it!
- Cult Gaia has been making some amazing statement bags for a while now and this one is another stunner. It have small gold flecks in the acrylic! I love that you can see through it but it also has this beautiful sparkle.
- By now, everyone loves Golden Goose, so I had to include this simple style with metallic stars. These sneakers will go with anything from dresses to jeans to skirts to joggers! I literally wear mine every day.